Posted on 06-02-2017
Setting Nutrition and Fitness Goals With Our Inver Grove Heights MN Chiropractor
For a healthy life, you need to get plenty of exercise and eat a nutritious diet. What if you could use help in both areas? You should contact a chiropractor in Inver Grove Heights MN. You can receive nutrition advice, weight loss guidance, and get a body composition analysis in Inver Grove Heights.
Understanding Your Body Composition
By receiving a body composition analysis in Inver Grove Heights, you can break down your health by more than just your weight. This test, which utilizes Competitive Edge body fat scales, reads your resting metabolic rate, visceral fat, muscle mass, body fat, and body mass index.
By factoring all those numbers together, you can make more educated and healthful decisions about your eating and exercise habits.
Tips for Nutritious Eating
Nutrition is key to a healthy lifestyle. Your chiropractor in Inver Grove Heights MN can offer nutrition guidance. Here are some eating tips to get you started:
- Consume more water. You can enjoy other drinks, but if they’re sugary soft drinks, do so very sparingly (if at all).
- Gradually cut out junk food from your diet.
- Watch how much sugar you consume. Sugar isn’t only found in sweets. Many savory foods, like bread, can contain high amounts of sugar depending on the brand.
Tips for Weight Loss Guidance
You can also get weight loss guidance at a chiropractic clinic in Inver Grove Heights. If you weren’t sure how often to exercise or which types of exercises to do for weight loss, you can get your answers here.
Your chiropractor will recommend:
- Start slowly, working out for 30 minutes at a time and gradually increasing that time.
- Focus on a combination of strength training and cardio for a balanced body.
- Exercise at least four days a week.
About Cahill Back & Neck Care, Your Chiropractor in Inver Grove Heights MN
For nutrition and weight loss guidance, come see us at Cahill Back & Neck Care, your chiropractor in Inver Grove Heights MN. Besides weight management, our other services are whiplash treatment, back and neck pain treatment, sciatica treatment, auto accident injury treatment, orthotics, and massage therapy.
Call today at 651-541-7222. You can also book an appointment online or visit us at Cahill Back & Neck Care on 6115 Cahill Avenue E, Suite 100.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.