See Our Inver Grove Heights Chiropractor for Work Injury Treatment
A work injury can be incredibly stressful—not just because of the pain and discomfort it causes, but also because of the way it can impair your productivity and potentially even your income. Avoid work injury and get the most out of your career with help from our Inver Grove Heights chiropractor at the Cahill Back & Neck Care Center.
Who Gets Injuries at Work?
A work injury isn't just a concern for people with physically laborious jobs, like first responders, construction workers, nurses, and so on. People with office jobs or anyone else who is largely sedentary on the job may also experience an acute or chronic work injury. This is because risk factors for work injury are widespread and common. They include:
- Repetitive movement, especially bending, twisting, typing, or overhead movements
- Excessive sitting
- Exposure to vibration
- Heavy lifting
- Slips and trips
- Poor ergonomics (environmental set-up)
- Other lifestyle factors, including insufficient sleep, high stress, obesity, and lack of exercise
Common Types of Work Injury
Our Inver Grove Heights chiropractor, Dr. Scott Stinson, diagnoses and treats many types of work injury. These issues can be mild, moderate, or completely disabling, and their symptoms may include pain, stiffness, mental fogginess, muscle spasms, weakness, and more.
Among our hardworking patients, here are the work injuries we see the most often:
- Back pain and neck pain
- Tension headaches
- Muscle strains and tears
- Ligament sprains
- Sciatica and other types of spinal radiculopathy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tendonitis and epicondylitis
- Plantar fasciitis
How a Chiropractor Treats Work Injury
It's important to understand that no two types of work injury are the same—because no two patients are the same. Everyone comes to our chiropractic clinic with a different set of goals and needs. Our chiropractor takes your individual factors into careful consideration while devising a treatment plan uniquely designed to accelerate your healing, help you avoid recurring issues, and maximize your productivity, efficiency, and comfort at work.
Unlike many other chiropractic clinics in the area, the Cahill Back and Neck Care Center also offers a wide range of healing services that positively influence multiple systems within the body. These services include (but aren't limited to):
- Chiropractic adjustments—revitalize spine health, posture, and nervous system function
- Kinesiotaping—for on-the-job, real-time postural feedback and increased tissue oxygenation
- Massage and other manual techniques—to stimulate the lymphatic system, ease tension and stress, and improve mobility
By integrating and optimizing whole body health, we can help you get back to work feeling better and more energized than ever!
Is a Work Injury Holding You Back?
Contact the Cahill Back and Neck Care Center at 651-451-7222 to schedule your appointment. We ae more than happy to help.